All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Help!! My IBS is getting worse!! new
      #22753 - 10/07/03 08:01 PM
Lynn10

Reged: 10/07/03

Excuse me for changing the thread but I'm brand new and am confused about using these message boards. Don't know what the UBB code is, or how to post one of those little icons (not that I need to). Mainly, I have two questions I'd love to know the answers to: Do any of you have back pain when you have abdominal pain? and Is it possible to keep taking vitamins, especially CALCIUM? This site is awesome, thanks for being here :-)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Help!! My IBS is getting worse!!
      #22881 - 10/08/03 07:51 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Hi and welcome to the boards!

If you go to the page where you are viewing a list of all the posts, you can hit the 'Post' button and start your own brand new thread!

Anyway, sometimes if I have abdominal pain, I will have lower back pain, but it's really not strong and this hardly ever happens to me, so I can't really help you much there.

But, I do take One a Day for Women and generic form of Caltrate plus D, but that is because I'm IBS-D. If you are C, you'd want to take a combo calcium/magnesium supplement. I always take both at different meals, at the end of my meal. NEVER on an empty stomach.

Re: Help!! My IBS is getting worse!! new
      #61870 - 04/16/04 11:05 AM
Shelli

Reged: 04/13/04
Loc: Glendale, Arizona

Yes, I have back pain with my abdominal pain. This is an IBS symptom. Heating pad helps alot!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1198 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2013

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review