All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
My IBS Story
      #217889 - 10/06/05 04:23 PM
tcollins

Reged: 01/19/05
Loc: Mississippi, USA

For about 10 years I suffered from stomach problems. My stomach would just cramp and be in knots for hours. I would be back and forth to the bathroom all morning. It was so annoying and frustrating. The problem got so bad that it began to negatively affect my ability to do my job. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to it. It didn't matter what I ate the night before, whether I ate or didn't in the morning – nothing seemed to help. I went and had a colonoscopy done in 2000 and the doctor told me that I needed to reduce my stress, exercise, and get more fiber and fruits and vegetables in my diet. That was his only prescription! Well, I had just about figured that I would be living with this the rest of my life. WRONG!

In May 2004, I started taking JuicePlus and I cannot tell you how much it has improved my health. My wife's friend sent her a packet of information about the health benefits involved in adding raw fruits and vegetables to your diet. We immediately thought, "What an amazing concept!" Because we knew that we as well as our children didn't get enough fruits and vegetables in our diets, we decided to give it a try. The literature talked about how it boosts the immune system and helps your DNA from mutating which aids in the prevention of cancer. It also spoke of how good these fruits and vegetables are for the heart and the prevention of cardiovascular problems. That was enough for us to purchase the product for our whole family.

Would you believe that soon after taking Juice Plus my stomach problems slipped away! I no longer had those cramps. I didn't go back and forth to the restroom all morning anymore. My bowels were regulated and normal. It was amazing to me! If I forgot to take Juice Plus for a day or two my stomach would flair up again. I guess the doctor was right. I needed fruits and vegetables! I will take Juice Plus for the rest of my life. Yes, the main reason is for my stomach, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. I know what it is doing for my overall health and the prevention of disease even if I don't feel that part on a daily basis
Since JuicePlus worked so well for me I knew there had to be others out in the world who suffered the same pain and cramping as I had. I had no idea I worked alongside one such person. I shared my story with a co-worker who also suffered from IBS. After about 3 months, her symptoms were also eliminated. "I feel like I have my life back" were her words when trying to explain how she felt. Since then, she has also referred a friend who suffered from sever stomach problems. So far he has seen much improvement in his stomach too!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Juiceplus *DELETED* new
      #217895 - 10/06/05 04:49 PM
Jeano

Reged: 03/20/04
Loc: USA

Post deleted by Jeano

Edited by Shelby Jean (10/07/05 05:08 PM)

This sounds like a marketing spam email to me. It has nothing to do with Heather's Diet.......-nt- new
      #217896 - 10/06/05 04:51 PM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Re: This sounds like a marketing spam email to me. It has nothing to do with Heather's Diet.......-nt- new
      #217897 - 10/06/05 04:57 PM
tcollins

I know it does sound a bit like a marketing post, but I email Heather's contact info to make sure it was okay to talk about products on this board. I have been reluctant to post about this product for fear that many people would think this was nothing more than a sales pitch. I hope that it not the case. I have truly gotten control of my IBS symptoms with this product.

Re: My IBS Story new
      #217902 - 10/06/05 05:09 PM
tcollins

I'm sorry but I was told that I can't post about marketing products on this board. I am interested in hearing other success stories involving this product. Any information can be emailed to me using the email address on my profile.

Marketing ploys should be banned -- how many times can we say JuicePlus in one post new
      #217921 - 10/06/05 06:38 PM
kshsmom

Reged: 11/20/03

The whole purpose of this post is to get people to get this stuff.

After trying so many different things -- I am kind of tired of having people come and post - for the first and last time claiming to have a miracle cure -- if you'll only contact them and buy this product. Sorry if it seems harsh - but it seems like a lot of people want to take advantage those suffering with IBS... those who are nearly desperate to try and find a cure.

I feel like they are using this board to take advantage. If you know you can't post about it -- then don't. If you're not trying to sell to us -- then hang around and be friends first for a while...

Re: Marketing ploys should be banned -- how many times can we say JuicePlus in one post new
      #217922 - 10/06/05 06:46 PM
tcollins

I understand you concern about the marketing. I have been viewing this site for months trying to decide what if anything to post about this product. I decided to go ahead, (knowing there would be suspisions about the reason why). I don't know of any other way to tell people about how it has helped me. When I talked to my co-worker at the bank, I told her to try it because it worked for me. I didn't know if it would help her, but, I didn't think it would hurt. She had tried so many different things and found no relief.
I understand that there have been alot of people try to use this board (and Others) to market products and take advantage of people who are suffering. I think that is wrong. I won't lie to you. I am better after taking the product. I don't know if it will help anyone else like it has helped me. And yes, my wife "works" for the company that make JuicePlus. I don't want to be deceptive about that. I just want to make sure that people who are suffering have an opportunity to hear about the product because of what it has done for me.

It is not advisable to email people like this... new
      #217956 - 10/07/05 02:16 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

...just in case they are fishing for email addys.

And btw, feel free to post a website that we can go to to check out this product for ourselves. That's always been okay I think as most people here are their own health advocates.

Re: It is not advisable to email people like this... new
      #217970 - 10/07/05 07:16 AM
tcollins

I was not aware web sites could be posted. If it okay then you can visit this site. web page . This has contact information also.

Good health and feel better soon.

Terry

which of the products do you recommend?
      #217982 - 10/07/05 07:43 AM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

Do you avoid "real" fruits and veggies and only do the supplement?

Do you take anything else besides this?

Did you experience this relief before or after your wife became a distributor. Sorry, but I had to ask! I am glad this worked for you. It's just another option that might help someone. Please, can we really trust you? Please just be honest with us...we are hurting and vulnerable to anyone who tells us something works when they have a vested interest in the product.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 560 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 41770

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review