Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I think this is what they're talking about: Prelief

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

prelief is new
      #11687 - 06/14/03 01:53 PM
jasperlovel

Reged: 05/21/03

its a pill what takes acid out of acidy foods. it works a little for me.

--------------------
ive had ibs for 8 years now. im learning alot on this web board. thanks again everyone

Re: Prelief is great!
      #11712 - 06/14/03 10:07 PM
cloudygirl

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: Washington

Hi everyone,
I use both coffee tamer, and prelief when I want to drink coffee. It really helps keep my heart burn at bay. I have greatly reduce my coffee intake. Prelief is a great product.
cloudygirl

Re: What does everyone here do for a living and how does IBS affect your work? new
      #11746 - 06/16/03 12:11 AM
susaloh

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Kiel, Germany

I used to work in university administration. I worked for a little college where I was the 'International Officer' organising the student exchange, 'Publication manager' editing the prospectus and leaflets and such. I did a lot of work in marketing and recruitment, too, and in conference organisation. I absolutely loved my work. My last job wasn't very satisfying because of colleagues and bosses, and really aggravated my IBS, basically I was something like a private secretary for a Professor but it was very boring.

Still, I yearn for it now for I'm now sitting at home and no job in sight. Not that I would have been able to work after loosing all my physical strength thanks to the IBS. I do feel much better physically now, especially since starting a hormone treatment, but my eating regime would make a normal job basically impossible.

So I'm trying to enjoy spending my husband's money, and being there for the family though I'm not really born for this kind of life, I'm not much of a homemaker, I'm more the bouncy organiser type, dealing with lots of people and such. Well, I know I should be very very happy with what I got, inspite of IBS and that I'm very very lucky to have no financial problems and two healthy kids, etc.

Greetings to all of you!!

Susanne

Re: What does everyone here do for a living and how does IBS affect your work? new
      #11763 - 06/16/03 07:35 AM
RLU

Reged: 02/04/03
Loc: Jackson, Mississippi

I am a tax analyst for a Global Telecommunications company. I have C so I have more stomach pain, however I can make it to the restrooms as much as I want they are right around the corner and I am pretty much self managed so I am blessed in that.

--------------------
Screen Name: Nan275

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 464 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 32678

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review