All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Frustrated
      #344401 - 04/12/09 11:47 AM
mrae

Reged: 02/05/09
Loc: California

I went to church this morning and ended up only making it through one song. I am sooooo irritated right now. It was the same way last Sunday when I went except I acutallly made it a little longer last week. I knew when I sat down that it was to many people and to hot in there. Sure enough the longer I sat there the hotter I got and my stomach started cramping a little and I felt sick to my stomach. So I went outside to get fresh air and just by doing that the bathroom feeling went away. It is a really small church so I didn't want to keeping getting up and down and disturbing everyone so I just went home. I hate this!!!! Next week I am going to sit towards the back and on the outside of the aisle. I just get tired of having to leave places. I even took immodium today for a precaution because we have a bbq to go to later. Which I know I will be ok as long as I don't get overheated. Thanks for listening.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Frustrated new
      #344402 - 04/12/09 03:11 PM
vettech

Reged: 06/08/08
Loc: ME

I have the same problem. I always make sure I sit toward the back in an aisle seat. Just being in a position where I know it's easier to get up and go relieves some of the anxiety and I can usually get through it unless I'm truly having a bad attack (in which case I probably wouldn't have attempted to go in the first place).

--------------------
IBS-A and GERD since 1983
Low FODMAP since 2012

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 250 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 678

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review