Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
stomach bug. yuck
      #333734 - 08/01/08 08:12 AM
Aly

Reged: 08/16/04
Loc: Columbus, Ohio

Hi friends,
So on Monday morning I woke up with crazy nausea. So bad I couldn't move and inch...I sipped some tea and within a few hours it subsided. But, then I had cramping and D the rest of the morning/early afternoon. Since then, I so feel better, but everyone morning I have had cramping and some loose BMs. It's not D, but certainly not normal. I'm an IBS-A, but lean towards C....so this is crazy! I am pretty sure Monday's sickness was a bug, as I was home visiting my family and my Mom got it a few days later.. she of course is back to normal. But even this morning I've had some cramping and loose BMs...it's so strange to have a stomach ache that isn't IBS!!! crazy! it's not horrible cramping, just urgency really. Should I do simple SF foods, or since it's not completely D, should I eat normally? I'm SO not used to going like 2-3 times a day, so I'm not sure what to do. Any advice would be appreciated...or just hugs:)
Aly

--------------------
IBS-A

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: stomach bug. yuck new
      #333743 - 08/01/08 09:09 AM
pdmama

Reged: 07/31/08
Loc: Texas

Aly, Sorry to hear you had a bug. I would recommend just taking it easy on the food until you recover from it. Those things tend to throw off your IBS for a little while but if you go easy on yourself you should be able to get a handle on it again soon. Big Hugs

#333744 - 08/01/08 09:16 AM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Get better soon! {{{hugs}}}

Me too. :( new
      #333753 - 08/01/08 10:06 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Everybody's sick at my BF's work. Although I haven't left the apartment in 3 weeks (I know, bad ), yesterday I started peeing out of my a$$.

I was SO MAD at BF for bringing this bug home to me... I've been sidelined the whole month of July due to fibro, and I'm finally getting my strength back, and now this. He has the same thing as me. Let's hope this goes away soon!!!

~nelly~

#333770 - 08/01/08 10:43 AM
fancymom

Reged: 09/17/07
Loc: SC

Hey Aly!! Well you can certainly have some BIG (((hugs))) from me!! Sorry you are feeling poopy No pun intended.

I would definitely stick with more SF 'til you get past this mess. Your poor tummy just needs a little TLC and you'll be fine. Maybe some sourdough bread and some oatmeal with a little cinnamon sprinkle.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

--------------------
FancyMom
IBS-A,Constipation predominant, GERD

Re: Me too. :( new
      #333771 - 08/01/08 10:45 AM
fancymom

Reged: 09/17/07
Loc: SC

Bummer Nelly! Hope you get to feeling better soon, and maybe your BF will stay down for the count a little longer than you! Revenge?? Nah...

--------------------
FancyMom
IBS-A,Constipation predominant, GERD

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 168 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1875

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review