Help For Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Education, Support, & Self Help for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Heather & Company View Cart
Shop for IBSIBS Message BoardsIBS News & ReviewsStore Finder
Home
IBS Diet & Recipes
IBS Books
IBS Supplements
Yoga for IBS
Hypnosis for IBS
Tummy Teas
Get The IBS Diet Cheat Sheet
Get Trigger Foods, Safe Foods, Ten Commandments of Eating for IBS, More!

Enter First Name:

Enter Email:

We value your privacy

All Boards >> Let's Get Together!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA
Two Group Pictures from the Sprawl
      #114309 - 10/20/04 09:36 AM

A group picture of the fab 4 moderators! From left to right: Mags, Kandee, Jen, and Shell

Unfortunately this isn't everyone as some people had to leave early! From left to right, we have Sharon, Rob, Diane, Tammy, Jen, Mags, Shell, Shane, Kandee, Heather, and Will.

More pictures to come!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03
Re: Two Group Pictures from the Sprawl new
      #114320 - 10/20/04 09:50 AM

How cute!! Mags and Kandee look different than their profile pics!!! I love the pics!!! So who are Sharon, Rob, Diane? Do they post on the boards???

Thanks for the pic!!!

--------------------

Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA
      #114329 - 10/20/04 10:02 AM

Quote:

How cute!! Mags and Kandee look different than their profile pics!!! I love the pics!!! So who are Sharon, Rob, Diane? Do they post on the boards???

Thanks for the pic!!!

Sharon lives in Vegas and just found the site about two weeks before Fall Sprawl. She said she would sign up to play on the boards soon. Rob (aka Rob NY), he has been on LV & LR boards. Diane does not use the computer (too sick) but the login name is Mike for Diane.. when there is a post it is from her hubby.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

StephS

#114334 - 10/20/04 10:05 AM

Thanks Shell!!! Glad your back! We missed you guys

--------------------

Shell Marr

#114353 - 10/20/04 11:45 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the pic!!!

Mags looked a lot like I thought she would..but maybe taller then I thought..... but not Kandee... I thought she was letting her natural "grey" grow out and for sure thought she really needed her "cane" and we would be pushing her in a wheel chair...LMBO.... what did YOU think they would be like?

--------------------

StephS

#114355 - 10/20/04 11:54 AM

Quote:

Mags looked a lot like I thought she would..but maybe taller then I thought..... but not Kandee... I thought she was letting her natural "grey" grow out and for sure thought she really needed her "cane" and we would be pushing her in a wheel chair...LMBO.... what did YOU think they would be like?

Well Mags looks a lot like a friend of mine in here profile pic, but look different in the sprawl pic! She is very pretty! (in both pics, profile and sprawl)

As for Kandee, in her profile pic she has redish hair and it looks pulled back or shorter! In the sprawl its longer and lighter! She also looks very young too!! I can't believe she would tell us she's old and needs a cane

--------------------

Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA
      #114358 - 10/20/04 12:19 PM

Quote:

She also looks very young too!! I can't believe she would tell us she's old and needs a cane

ROFLMAO! That's what we told her and she wouldn't believe us! See Kandee!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Debby

Reged: 11/05/03
Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
      #114367 - 10/20/04 01:13 PM

These pictures are really great! Glad to hear everyone had such a good time. I read your posts all the time and really enjoy hearing about all of your stories. I think if I would of seen Heather in person I would of wanted her autograph!

Shell Marr

#114373 - 10/20/04 01:33 PM

Quote:

These pictures are really great! Glad to hear everyone had such a good time. I read your posts all the time and really enjoy hearing about all of your stories. I think if I would of seen Heather in person I would of wanted her autograph!

Yeah, next year I say we have sharpies and Heather can sign all our tummies!!

--------------------

Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California
      #114385 - 10/20/04 02:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

She also looks very young too!! OMG, thank you Steph...I love you!!! I can't believe she would tell us she's old and needs a cane I know, I know...I thought the cane bit would get them. Little did I know they would take me seriously and thought I'd be some little old, shriveled up lady they'd have to park at one slot machine and wait on hand and foot, and get a wheelchair for and basically help me get everywhere. But I fooled them...Think if it came down to it, I could, if I wanted to, outlast the other three, staying up and running around. Not a member of that "good old broads" group yet.......(even though I meet the specs chronologically....ick).

ROFLMAO! That's what we told her and she wouldn't believe us! See Kandee! Nope, didn't believe you. I thought you knew it was all in jest!!! Actually I didn't have time to do it, but was gonna take that cane and put sequins all over it and those flashing lights that you see on everything in Vegas...you know, make it Vegas Gaudy! As it was, I dragged the thing there since yawl were expecting it!!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 32620

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This website is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have an urgent medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.

Any application of the recommendations in this website is at the reader's discretion. Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, and Heather & Company for IBS, LLC are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this website and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations on these message boards.

Home | Shop for IBS | IBS Message Boards | IBS News & Reviews
IBS Diet & Recipes | IBS Books | IBS Supplements | Yoga for IBS | Hypnosis for IBS
IBS Tummy Teas | Irritable Bowel Syndrome Glossary

About Us | IBS Links | Search this Site | Site Map | Shipping & Returns | Privacy & Security
Contact Us | For Doctors & Dietitians | Wholesale | Co-packing Services

1999-2009, Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, Heather & Company for IBS, LLC.
All information & art is proprietary and may not be duplicated.
All rights reserved.

Legal & Medical Disclaimer

Website Design