Help For Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Education, Support, & Self Help for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Heather & Company View Cart
Shop for IBSIBS Message BoardsIBS News & ReviewsStore Finder
Home
IBS Diet & Recipes
IBS Books
IBS Supplements
Yoga for IBS
Hypnosis for IBS
Tummy Teas
Get The IBS Diet Cheat Sheet
Get Trigger Foods, Safe Foods, Ten Commandments of Eating for IBS, More!

Enter First Name:

Enter Email:

We value your privacy

All Boards >> Crohn’s Disease and Colitis Board Discussions

Pages: 1
GentleHeart

Reged: 01/27/04
Loc: Canada
New and Lost
      #41286 - 01/27/04 02:12 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Suzanne and i have crohn's Disease and its very advanced and i am having hard time to deal with all this. I have been in pain and trying to deal with this for years but just diagnosed lately ...I am on steroids, and another pile of stuff, and guess scared some...by fluke found this place just dont know how to use it yet..lol or to talk to anyone...i would appreciate some help and friends..

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
GentleHeart

Reged: 01/27/04
Loc: Canada
Re: New and Lost new
      #41292 - 01/27/04 02:52 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Suzanne and i have crohn's Disease and i am having hard time to deal with all this. I have been in pain for long time and trying to deal with this for years but just diagnosed lately ...I am on steroids, and another pile of stuff, and guess scared some...by fluke found this place just dont know how to use it yet..lol or to talk to anyone...i would appreciate some help and friends..

suzyq

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: Northern Ont. Canada
      #41324 - 01/27/04 04:14 PM

HI Suzanne; welcome to this site. I have Ulcerative colitis so I can't help to much on crohn'c.But there are some people here that can answer your questions. It is a very helpful and friendly site. Welcome again . Take care from another Sue

JillSklar

Reged: 06/03/03
Loc: Michigan
      #41410 - 01/28/04 05:49 AM

Welcome to the board! Whether it is CD or UC, we are all here to help you get through the rest and celebrate all of the good things. Feel free to post your questions or your gripes. We are here for you.

Jill

--------------------
Author of The First Year: Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis and Eating for Acid Reflux

annmarie

Reged: 03/31/03
      #41482 - 01/28/04 10:43 AM

Hello Suzanne,
My name is Ann Marie and I also have Crohn's Disease. Fortunately for me, mine was diagnosed early on and I'm only on one medication. I'm sorry you are not feeling well. The pain can be very tiring and overwhelming. Hopefully your medications will help you to eventually achieve remission. I also have IBS, and follow Heather's diet. It's not specifically for IBD, but I always found it helpful when I was in a flare.
Take care of yourself and feel free to post questions when you are ready. Jill's book was very helpful for me in gaining information about Crohn's disease.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1976

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This website is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have an urgent medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.

Any application of the recommendations in this website is at the reader's discretion. Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, and Heather & Company for IBS, LLC are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this website and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations on these message boards.

Home | Shop for IBS | IBS Message Boards | IBS News & Reviews
IBS Diet & Recipes | IBS Books | IBS Supplements | Yoga for IBS | Hypnosis for IBS
IBS Tummy Teas | Irritable Bowel Syndrome Glossary

About Us | IBS Links | Search this Site | Site Map | Shipping & Returns | Privacy & Security
Contact Us | For Doctors & Dietitians | Wholesale | Co-packing Services

1999-2009, Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, Heather & Company for IBS, LLC.
All information & art is proprietary and may not be duplicated.
All rights reserved.

Legal & Medical Disclaimer

Website Design